Details: The CreekKooler from Kanooler Products has revolutionary mobility, where you can float, drag or pull using the streamlined, reinforced hull. This floating cooler has a patented design and kayak-like hull that makes it possible to tow behind small watercrafts i.e. kayak, canoe, paddleboard, or raft. It's also convenient to float alongside you at the lake dock or keep on hand at the beach. Two inches of insulation and dual-wall construction keep drinks cold for days, and the 1/8 turn locking lid allows for dry storage as well. Three skids on the bottom of the hull allow for dragging over dry ground. Made in the USA.
- FLOATING COOLER - Save space in your small watercraft and tow the CreekKooler.
- INSULATED DESIGN - Two inches of insulation is injected into the hull and deck, giving CreekKooler an ice retention of 48 hours. 30 quart capacity holds (30) 12-oz cans and 20lbs of ice.
- TOWABLE - Tow the CreekKooler behind small watercrafts, float in the water or drag across dry ground.
- DRY STORAGE - With its watertight, locking lid and o-ring design, use your CreekKooler as secure storage on the water or in the snow.
- PATENTED DESIGN - Dual-wall, blow molded construction, 4 drink holders located on deck.
Publisher: Sportsman Supply Inc.
Release Date: 04-02-2019
Package Dimensions: 39.5 x 20.0 x 12.0 inches