- PATENT PENDING INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Hexagon engineered pattern provides supportive balanced surface for optimal performance to keep you off the ground.
- BUILT TO LAST- Premium 70D woven polyester material is soft to the touch and provides better protection from leaks and tears than any other sleeping pad on the market! Backed with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- ULTRALIGHT - Weighs in at just over 1 pound, 10 inches x 3 inches packed & 22 inches x 74 inches x 2.2 inches inflated. Perfect for the active outdoorsman, backpacker or weekend family camp-outs.
- MULTIPLE USES - Conforming FlexCell honeycomb design is perfect for using in a hammock or chair. Designed to fit under or inside your sleeping bag for increased warmth. Woven polyester material reduces slipping and noises common with many mattresses. Rapid inflation valve design inflates with 10-15 breaths, instant deflation when it's time to pack your gear. Leave the pump at home!
- KICK BACK AND PLANT A TREE - In support of our mission, EcoTek Outdoors has partnered with the National Forest Foundation in an effort to preserve and protect our lands for future generations. Each Sleeping Pad purchased will fund the planting of one tree to restore US National Forests damaged by wildfire, insects, disease and other impacts.
Color: Ocean Blue
Publisher: EcoTek Outdoors
Details: Patent Pending FlexCell Design: Engineered to maximize comfort and durability without adding bulk or weight.￼The patent-pending FlexCell construction utilizes self-isolating baffles that trap air and provide support for all your pressure points while reducing convective heat loss. No matter what conditions you might run into out on the trail, a sleepless night shouldn't be one of them. Quality you can trust and easy to use. Unique patent-pending technology to increase insulation and comfort.￼ Premium 75D Polyester Innovative valve design makes inflation and deflation a breeze! The easy-to-use one-way valve makes inflation and deflation simple and fast, allowing you to set up and break camp in as little time as possible without leaving you short of breath. Trapped air preserves warmth and enhances support The result? A refreshing night's sleep after a long day on the trail - because the last thing you want to be without in the wild is some decent shuteye. The most versatile sleeping pad on the market.￼ Great for hanging out! Effortlessly contours to keep you comfy and prevent ambient temperatures from stealing valuable body heat. Place it under your sleeping bag. Isolated cell structure provides loft enhancing compartments for your sleeping bag insulation to increase warmth. For extra cold nights, place it inside your sleeping bag Slightly tapered shape so you can use it inside your bag. Hybern8 Original Air Core Sleeping Pad Hybern8 Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad Weight18 oz / 510 g 24.5 oz / 695 g Packable Size 10 in * 3 in / 25.4 cm * 7.6 cm 10 in * 4.5 in / 25.4 cm * 11.4 cm Dimensions 74 in * 22 in * 2.2 in / 188 cm * 56 cm * 5.6 cm 74 in * 22 in * 2.2 in / 188 cm * 56 cm * 5.6 cm Comfort Rating 45° F / 7° C10° F / -10° C Material 75D Woven Polyester75D Woven Polyester ￼Buy a Sleeping Pad, Plant a Tree! Through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation, each Hybern8 sleeping pad purchased will directly fund the planting of one tree to restore US Nat
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 4.7 x 0.3 inches