Details: The Tasmanian is a four season tent that is loaded with features. It uses 7000 series aluminum poles (one continuous pole system with hubs that reach end to end, and an additional pole that goes across the tent to help stabilize in strong winds). It also features a full-coverage fly with two vestibules to help store your gear. With an additional pole on the fly, it creates a very large vestibule on the front for even more gear storage. There are two doors (one on each end). The Tasmanian uses extra-large #8 zippers so opening doors and vestibules are a breeze every time. Year-round, this is a tent you can rely on! Tasmanian 2 Specs: Base Size: 5'2 x 7'8; Center Height: 3'10; Vestibule Depth: 35"; Tent Area: 34.5 sq. ft.; Vestibule Area: 13 sq. ft.; Tent and Fly Weight: 7 lbs. 0 oz.; Total Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.; Packed Size: 6.5" x 19"; Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm.
- There's no assembly frustration with our Tasmanian Tent series, this aluminum, free-standing pole system is ideal for a quick setup
- Polyester fly will resist water and UV rays while adding two vestibules for extra storage
- Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors, both with zippered mesh windows
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 5'2 x 7'8, Center Height: 46", Total Weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz., Minimum Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
Brand: ALPS Mountaineering
Publisher: ALPS Mountaineering
Package Dimensions: 19.8 x 8.6 x 5.6 inches