Details: 9 essential fly fishing knots printed on one of the most versatile pieces of outdoor gear: the 22" bandana. Maybe you're learning how to tie knots for the first time. Maybe you would like a handy dandy knot refresher. Or maybe you want a resource for teaching someone else. Did we mention how incredibly useful a bandana is? These bandanas are machine washable, and in fact get better and softer with use. Wash them with like colors and don't worry about the ink flaking off. They are printed with discharge inks which bleach the image into the fabric. These are great as gifts for anyone that loves the outdoors. They ship with paper belly band packaging. Each of our bandanas is designed to help you take more and carry less. You can take more reference information, more outdoor skills, more functionality without adding any weight of space to your pack. Most outdoorsmen carry a bandana. Why not make it one that does more for you. These are ideal for survival kits, preparedness kits, bug out bag, or as a gift for a youth or scout that is just learning these essential outdoor skills.
- FISH ON - Don't let the big one get away. Make sure you've got the right knots for your fishing set up. From backer your tippet, make your connections rock solid. Take this handy guide with you when you hit the river.
- KNOT TYPES - Knots include Arbor knot, Improved Clinch, Uni knot, Blood Knot, Surgeon's Knot, Nail Knot, Homer Rhode Loop, Perfection Loop and Gray's Loop.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS - An excellent gift for the outdoors enthusiast or survivalist on your list.
- BUILT TO LAST - Printed with soft water based inks that will hold their color under the roughest treatment. These American made, 100% bandanas are made to be used, and offer you another layer of information that a standard bandana won't.
- MADE IN THE USA - Printed on 100% cotton. Made and printed in the USA. 22" x 22" square.
Brand: Colter Co.
Color: Fly Fishing, Navy
Publisher: Colter Co.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.0 x 0.1 inches