Details: Now there's a pogo for smaller tykes and beginners. This new BOING! JR. is sized shorter for smaller kids who weigh from 50 to 90 lbs (23-41 kgs). Like the entire Geospace family of BOING! Pogos, the rugged metal spring that powers this pogo is completely encased within a steel housing for safety. The T-handle has comfortable foam grips for hours of bouncing. The rugged rubber-type non-slip foot also provides excellent stability. For children ages 4 & Up (max weight of 80 pounds). For older kids, check out the other Jumparoo BOING! Pogo Sticks.
Geospace now has an iPhone/iPod App called Boing-O-Meter that is ideal for use with the BOING! JR. and all of the Geospace Pogos. With the Boing-O-Meter, you can challenge yourself by trying to beat your best score for number of bounces in a row, you can challenge a friend, or even try to get on the worldwide leader board!
- This addition to the Jumparoo BOING! family of Pogos designed for younger kids & beginners.
- BOING! JR.'s rugged metal spring is completely encased within a steel housing for safety.
- Comfortable foam grips on the T-handle for hours of Jumparoo Boing-ing!
- Suitable for kids aged 4 years & up, weighing between 40 lbs. and 80 lbs.
- Non-slip footpads and rugged rubber pogo "foot" for superior safety.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 10.0 x 3.0 inches