Details: Purify Water. Anywhere! At 10.9oz (309g), the GRAYL Ultralight Purifier [+Filter] Bottle is perfect for international travel, outdoor adventures and emergency kits! Designed for minimalists seeking the ultimate in performance, convenience, & portability. The Ultralight is the perfect compadre for global trekking, backpacking, hunting, fly fishing, kayaking - anywhere! Just Fill. Press. Drink. #FILL at any stream, lake, sketchy tap or hotel sink. #PRESS on the ground or at knee level (takes <15 sec). #DRINK safe water for any adventure. The [ONE PRESS] design "Works like a French Press" and provides the ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and protozoa), particulates, chemicals & heavy metals. It's fast (2L/min), easy (no sucking, no squeezing, no pumping) and convenient (bottle slips into a h2o bottle pocket or attaches to a pack w/ a carabiner). Travelers can now avoid buying bottled h2o and use the Ultralight for treating all their water (saves $$$ and waste). There has never been a more efficient and convenient means to purify & filter water on-the-go.
The Ultralight is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media, which removes submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts) & ultra-powdered activated carbon creates a large surface area for removing toxins, chemicals & heavy metals. Natural antimicrobials keep the purifier fresh between uses.
Weight: 10.9oz (309g). Capacity: 16oz (473ml). Size: 9.6" (24.5cm) H x 2.9" (7.3cm) W. Purifier lifespan: 300 uses (40gal/150L). Media shelf life: 10 years (3 yrs after first use). Made from: BPA-free PP#5, food-grade silicone & ABS. In the box: Outer [Re]Fill, Inner Press, Replaceable Purifier Cartridge, Loop Cap, Care & Use Manual, & 10-yr warranty. Tested to NSF/ANSI 42+53. Designed in Seattle. Media made in USA, bottle made in China.
- Ideal for global traveling, outdoor adventures, emergency preparedness, hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, survival
- Fast and easy-to-use, simply Fill. Press. Drink. No sucking, squeezing, pumping, prolonged waiting, ultraviolet bulbs, or batteries
- Award winning [ONE PRESS] design makes clean, purified drinking water in only 15 seconds from virtually any fresh water source in the world
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella, Cholera); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic); zero aftertaste, eliminates bad odors, improves clarity and flavor
Publisher: GRAYL Inc.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.2 x 4.2 inches