Details: Supreme comfort and advanced performance make the Baltoro 65 ideal for weekend warriors and demanding users alike. This backpack’s secret sauce combines trail-dominating Response A3 suspension technology with 65 liters of capacity, giving it dynamic load balancing in tough terrain plus a trim design that feels perfectly sized for long winter weekends, warm-weather multi-stagers, and shorter backcountry excursions.
- VENTED, FORMED BACK PANEL & LUMBARTUNE REMOVABLE INSERT: Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone. LumbarTune removable 10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit.
- PRE-CURVED FOAM COMPONENTS & FREE DAYPACK INCLUDED: QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body. SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve.
- FREE RAINCOVER & TOP-LOADING DESIGN: Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket. Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath. SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, International Travel, Adventure Travel, Trekking, Through Hiking - WEIGHT: 5.5 lbs - DIMENSIONS: 25.2" x 15.0" x 9.5"
Color: Navy Blue
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 15.0 x 6.5 inches