- Titanium ring with a classic look. (Hidden tool is stainless steel)
- Conceals an escape tool at your fingertips
- Hides a saw and shim-pick combination tool
- The shim can be used to open single-locked handcuffs, while the saw can cut zip-ties, disposable handcuffs, duct tape, rope, and other non-metallic materials.
- Cut from barstock and polished to a mirrored finish
Brand: Janders Inc
Details: The Titanium Escape Ring adds another tool to the operator's E&E options for escaping captivity. It's a simple but elegant-looking ring made of titanium, cut from solid barstock and polished to a mirror finish. But unlike all other rings, this one contains a saw and handcuff shim pick combination tool which is completely hidden from view when worn. Located on a finger, its always in the exact area needed to quickly access and deploy, even when handcuffed. The shim can be used to open single-locked handcuffs, while the saw can cut zip-ties, disposable handcuffs, duct tape, rope, and other non-metallic materials. This stainless steel tool is 2" x 1/8" x 1/64", and its unusual flexibility allows it to curve around and be seated in the ring's interior. If a replacement is ever needed for the hidden shim pick/saw, the Micro Escape Tool is also available on Amazon separately. Available in six ring sizes: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (you may need to order one size larger than your normal ring size). Made in USA.