Details: Louisiana Grills Champion Competition Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker The Champion Competition Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker by Louisiana Grills takes outdoor cooking versatility to all new heights. A total cooking area of 3432 sq. in. (8718 sq. cm) and fully integrated multi-chamber smoking cabinets, the Champion Competition is designed to be a show stopper. With direct and indirect flame grilling in the main barrel, hot smoking in the lower smoke cabinet, and cold smoking in the upper smoke cabinet, the Champion Competition is the ultimate grill for the outdoor barbecue enthusiast.
- 48,000 BTUs 3432 Sq. In. Total Cooking Area Cover Included
- Never worry about overcooking or burning your food. Masterful control of airflow throughout all chambers allows you to skillfully prepare food with savory natural hardwood flavor. Our propriety exhaust system makes for even grilling and smoking in the main grilling chamber, and sliding damper vents allow great versatility and control when using the upper and lower smoke cabinets.
- The fan-forced convection airflow in the main barrel allows the grill to work like a convection oven with indirect flame cooking, while the sliding plate on the flame broiler gives the option to sear a steak using direct flame cooking when desired. The removable upper cooking racks in the main barrel adds additional cooking space: cook dinner on the bottom and prepare vegetables and dessert at the same time on the top racks.
- Digital Control Center with programmable Meat Probe Versatile slide-plate flame broiler Porcelain-coated Cast-iron Cooking Grids Cold and hot smoking cabinets Fan-forced convection cooking Push button igniter for easy-start Dynamic range of 60°F-600°F (15°C -177°C) for grilling and smoking
- In Box Dimensions: 52" W x 43.7" H x 28.3" D Assembly Dimensions: 74.8" W x 30.1" D x 70.8" H
Brand: Louisiana Grill
Publisher: Louisiana Grill