Details: The Ontario SK-5 Blackbird was designed by Paul Sheiter. In describing the knife he states, "I believe the more complicated a product becomes, the more likely it is to fail when your life depends on it. For this reason I designed The Blackbird SK-5 Knife to achieve maximum function delivered through pure simplicity. The blade is made from American made 154CM steel, known for its superior toughness, edge-retaining ability, sharpness and corrosion resistance. The SK-5's blade is 0.13 inch thick and features a full-taper grind. The perimeter of the Micarta handle is rounded to provide a comfortable grip. The handle is secured to the knife tang with stainless steel Allen screws. The Blackbird SK-5 comes with a MOLLE compatible sheath with belt loop that features a rigid protective insert.
- Blade Material: 154 CM Stainless Steel, Blade Length: 5 in (12.7 cm), Blade Finish: Mirror
- Blade Grind: Full Flat Taper, Hardness: 58-60 HRC, Handle Color: Black, Sheath Color: Tan
- Lock Type: Fixed, Blade Thickness: 0.138 in (0.351 cm), Blade Color: Silver, Edge Type: Plain, Handle Material: G10
- Sheath Material: Nylon, Sheath Type: Molle Compatible
- 5 inch plain edge blade
- Knife Open Length: 10-Inch
- Weighs 8.4 ounces
Brand: Ontario Knife
Publisher: Sportsman Supply Inc.
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 2.9 x 2.0 inches