- Quantity:100 Pieces
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tensil Strength: 198 lbs. Operation Temperature: -80℃~+538℃
- Size: 11.8" x 0.18" x 0.01" (L*W*T)
- No Special Tools Required. Only Need A Set Of Needle Nose Plier To Tighten And A Diagonal Plier Or Tin Snips To Cut The Zip Tie
Details: Size: 11.8" x 0.18" x 0.01" (L*W*T)
Application Range: mine, ship, automotive parts, petroleum, electricity, computer，wire harness, home repair etc.
How to get them tight:
1. Place around what you want to cinch just like a normal nylon tie
2. Pull tight by hand
3. Using a pair of needle nose pliers push on the tab holding the tiny ball bearing in the clasp backwards (to apply enough force you probably need to hold onto the excess strap with your other hand).
4. Cut the excess leaving about 1.5 inches left
5. Grab the end of the excess with the pliers and roll up the excess until the desired tension is achieved.
100pcs Stainless Steel Zip Ties
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 5.0 x 0.5 inches