- KNOW YOUR KNOTS - Take your knot tying guide with you where ever you go. Practice or teach knot tying in the outdoors without needing to worry about getting your favorite knot book wet, or how much battery life your phone has left.
- 16 ESSSENTIAL KNOTS FOR SURVIVAL - Our bandana features 16 essential climbing, sailing and survival knot diagrams printed on a versatile and rugged bandana. Not to mention the thousands of uses for a bandana.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS - An excellent gift for the outdoors enthusiast or survivalist on your list.
- BUILT TO LAST - Printed with soft water based inks that will hold their color under the roughest treatment. These American made, 100% bandanas are made to be used, and offer you another layer of information that a standard bandana won't.
- MADE IN THE USA - Printed on 100% cotton. Made and printed in the USA. 22" x 22" square.
Brand: Colter Co.
Color: Know Your Knots, Green
Publisher: Colter Co.
Details: Knot Tying Survival Bandana
16 essential knots printed on one of the most versatile pieces of outdoor gear: the 22" bandana.
Maybe you're learning how to tie knots for the first time.
Maybe you would like a handy dandy knot refresher. Or maybe you want a resource for teaching someone else.
Did we mention how incredibly useful a bandana is? This item makes a fantastic addition to a day pack, survival kit,
bug out bag, or as a gift for any one who loves the outdoors. With a good rope and the right knot, you can do quite a lot!
These bandanas are machine washable, and in fact get better and softer with use. Wash them with like colors and don't
worry about the ink flaking off. They are printed with water based inks which dye the image into the fabric.
These are great as gifts for anyone that loves the outdoors. They ship with paper belly band packaging.
Each of our bandanas is designed to help you take more and carry less.
You can take more reference information, more outdoor skills, more functionality without adding any weight of space to your pack.
Most outdoorsmen carry a bandana. Why not make it one that does more for you.
These make the perfect gift for a youth or boy scout that is just learning these essential outdoor skills.