Details: Perfect for camping enthusiasts, the Camper by Victorinox Swiss Army is designed for general outdoor use and is very handy on the campsite. With its stainless steel implements, the Camper can do it all – except set up the tent.
Equipped with two blades, can and bottle openers and a wood saw, the Camper offers more than enough tools for you next excursion! Along with the tent, the sleeping bag and the portable camping stove, the Camper has achieved essential status for anyone looking to spend some quality time in the great outdoors.
As with all Swiss Army Knives, the Camper carries a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and unsurpassed Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 13 Functions:
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Can Opener with
- – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- Bottle Opener with
- – Large Screwdriver
- – Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
- Wood Saw
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are ma
- Features 13 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 2.45" blade, corkscrew, wood saw, bottle opener and screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
- Same exact functions as the Camper, but with textured EcoLine scales that provide a more hardwearing alternative to the traditional polished ABS scales
- Compact design makes this the perfect knife for any outdoor activity including camping, fishing, or hiking, as well as handy for everyday uses around the house or office
- Length: 3.58" (91mm), Height: .709", Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.2 x 0.8 inches