- Power in ANY weather - WaterLily doesn't rely on the sun like solar panels, so you can charge your devices in the rain, fog, or shade.
- Charge DAY or NIGHT - run WaterLily overnight for fully-charged batteries in the morning.
- Comparable to 60W Solar Panels - WaterLily can generate as much power in 24hrs as expensive solar panels.
- 3-in-1 Portable Power Source - use water, wind, or WaterLily's optional hand crank for on-demand power in emergency situations.
- Trusted by Outdoor Adventurers in Over 50 Countries - designed by subsea engineers, and built in North America.
What USB devices can I charge with WaterLily?
Any USB device, including cell phones, tablets, battery banks, satellite phones, GPS communicators, camping lights, e-readers, bluetooth speakers, and more!
How does Waterlily work?
WaterLily generates power from water flows such as rivers and streams. The faster the water flow, the more power WaterLily can generate, up to 15 Watts.
Will Waterlily work in slower rivers and streams, too?
Yes! WaterLily will generate power in water flowing as slow as 0.28 m/s (1 kph) (0.62 mph).
Does WaterLily work in wind?
Yes! WaterLily works in strong winds to charge your devices.
Can I use WaterLily in emergency situations?
Yes! With WaterLily’s optional hand crank, you can generate power for your critical devices, like cell phones, satellite phones, and GPS communicators, in emergency situations.
Does WaterLily have a 30 day guarantee?
Absolutely. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your WaterLily USB within 30 days, contact us for a complete refund or return.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 8.2 x 4.7 inches